By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Describe the importance of communication during an outbreak investigation.
- Identify methods for internal and external communication.
Communication is a necessary and important part of any outbreak investigation. It is also one of the most challenging parts. We will discuss types of communication (internal and external), considerations, and tips in this next video.
- Media Relations Communications Toolkit – Colorado CoE (Go to Toolkit)
- Industry Relations Communications Toolkit – Colorado CoE (Go to Toolkit)
- Communication Procedures – Tennessee CoE (Go to Activity)
- Sample HAN – Colorado CoE (Go to Example)
- Sample Letter – Colorado CoE (Go to English Example or Spanish Example)
- Sample Press Release – Colorado CoE (Go to Example)