- Understand the etiology and pathophysiology of norovirus.
- Understand the epidemiology of norovirus.
Norovirus is the leading cause of acute gastroenteritis in the United States. Because it is so prevalent, we included this supplemental module to cover the basics of norovirus through a story about Jane and her experience being infected with norovirus.
- Bleach Concentrations for Suspect and Confirmed Norovirus Outbreaks – CDPHE (Go to Resource)
- Bleach Dilution Calculator – CDPHE (Go to Calculator)
- Norovirus Outbreak Management Toolkit – Washington CoE (Go to Toolkit)
- Norovirus – One Minute Medical School (Go to Video)
- Norovirus – Centers for Disease Control (Go to Website)